- Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock
- Chazz Darbey from Airheads
- Genie from Aladdin
- Eleanor from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Spider from Anansi Boys
- Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad
- Buster Baxter from Arthur
- Dot Pixis from Attack on Titan
- Dez from Austin & Ally
- Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Stephanie Brown (Spoiler/Robin IV/Batgirl III) and Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn) fromBatman
- Marty McFly from Back to the Future
- Cheetor from Beast Wars
- Linda Belcher from from Bob’s Burgers
- Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Phoebe Halliwell from Charmed
- Fuko Ibuki from CLANNAD
- Cher Horowitz from Clueless
- Numbuh 3 (Kuki Sanban) from Codename: Kids Next Door
- Troy Barnes from Community
- Arya Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire
- Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds
- Umi from Cthulhu Saves the World
- Dan from Dan Vs.
- Aoi Asahina from Dangan Ronpa
- Alfred from The Dark Knight Saga
- The eponymous Don Quixote
- Ms. Kristal from the Disney version of Doug
- Anna Bates from Downton Abbey
- Goku from Dragon Ball
- Shinra Kishitani from Durarara!!
- Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Buddy Hobbes from Elf
- Moira Brown from Fallout 3
- Adam West from Family Guy
- Rydia from Final Fantasy IV
- Locke Cole from Final Fantasy VI
- Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII
- Zidane Tribal from Final Fantasy IX
- Tidus from Final Fantasy X
- Jenny Curren from Forrest Gump
- Daphne Moon from Frasier
- Carlton Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Fox Maharassa from Friendly Hostility
- Anna from Frozen
- Rapunzel from Tangled
- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls
- Blaine Anderson from Glee
- Amy Duncan from Good Luck Charlie
- Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls
- Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka
- Izzie Stevens from Grey’s Anatomy
- The eponymous Happy Gilmore
- Poppy Cross from Happy Go Lucky
- Pip Bernadotte from Hellsing
- John Egbert and Meulin Leijon from Homestuck
- Marshall Erikson from How I Met Your Mother
- Christopher McCandless from Into The Wild
- Yukino Miyazawa, Hideaki Asaba from Kare Kano
- Peggy Hill from King of the Hill
- Sora from Kingdom Hearts
- Hiyori Moritani from Kotoura-san
- Adam Davenport from Lab Rats
- Idi Amin from The Last King of Scotland
- Ellie from The Last of Us
- Hilbert from Last Scenario
- Avatar Wan from The Legend of Korra
- Eliot Spencer from Leverage
- Simba from The Lion King
- Peregrin Took (“Pippin”) from The Lord of the Rings
- Hugo “Hurley” Reyes from LOST
- Hikaru Shidou from Magic Knight Rayearth
- Wanda Li and Ralphie Tennelli from The Magic School Bus
- Hawkeye Pierce from M*A*S*H
- Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam
- Agent Jay from Men In Black
- James “Sulley” Sullivan from Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University
- Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady
- Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Maggie Sheffield from The Nanny
- Winston Bishop from New Girl
- Danny from Ninja Sex Party and Game Grumps
- Jiraya, Obito Uchiha (Tobi)and Hashirama Senju from Naruto
- Michael Scott from The Office (US)
- Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
- Elan from The Order of the Stick
- Mary Anne Spencer from Perfect Strangers
- Chloe Beale from Pitch Perfect
- Ash Ketchum from Pokémon
- Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Cat from Red Dwarf
- Summer Smith from Rick And Morty
- Cliff Secord aka The Rocketeer
- Det. James Carter from Rush Hour
- Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon
- JD from Scrubs
- Carrie from Sex and the City
- Kenichi Shirahama from Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi
- Martin Prince from The Simpsons
- Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy from Smile Pretty Cure!
- Bokkun from Sonic X
- Maria von Trapp from The Sound of Music
- Patrick Star and the eponymous SpongeBob SquarePants
- Capt. James T. Kirk from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Dr. Julian Bashir from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Capt. Jonathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars
- Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss
- Estelle from Tales of Vesperia
- Jane Porter from Tarzan
- Beast Boy from Teen Titans
- Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Soichiro Nagi, Bunshichi Tawara and Sugano Kagesada from Tenjho Tenge
- Pete “Maverick” Mitchell from Top Gun
- Beth, Dakota, Ella, Izzy, Max and Sierra from Total Drama
- Kohaku and Satsuki Yumizuka from Tsukihime
- Alice Cullen from Twilight
- Cat Valentine from Victorious
- Cordelia Vorkosigan from Vorkosigan Saga
- Cecil from Welcome to Night Vale
- Monica Reyes from The X-Files
This list makes me so happy! Arya, Anna, Troy, Simba, Linda, JD, Peggy, Cecil. Blaine, baby! Come to me my darlings, we are all of the same mind!
Thanks for the submission, my dear, but I’m contractually obligated to stay mum about any and all details of the book for now, unfortunately! I would LOVE to answer your questions, and I encourage you to check back in and ask after my title has been announced (probably November, but I will make a post here and let you know when the time comes).
Sorry about that, and thanks for understanding! :)
Yeah. It’s actually a thing. Mr. Baby was startled by a loud noise, and he nailed me with his hind claw the other morning (“morning” in the loosest sense of the word, it was fucking 4 a.m.), and ripped open the skin under my eye, causing it to bleed everywhere. That shit was big and deep and barely missed my fucking eyeball.
And then the swelling was getting worse and I had a fever and chills and nausea and all that and went to the doctor and…yeah. My official stance as a crazy cat lady has been confirmed. Cat scratch fever. Fuck my life.
I’m on antibiotics for it now, and there’s a pic under the cut; much less gnarly than what it actually looks like in real life (it’s SUPER swollen and discolored), but it’ll give you an idea of the joy I woke up to the other day. The moral of this story is that you should seriously go to the doctor if you get a deep cat scratch, especially one in such a sensitive area. Apparently cat scratches like this one are extra likely to get infected.
Mr. Baby has not shown a shred of remorse. He’s darn lucky I love him more than my own health and well-being. I couldn’t even be mad at him when my face was covered in blood.
Like I said. Crazy cat lady. It’s official.
This blog is the official site for the Glee Season Fix Project!
You might have heard about us from here:
And we are now making the thing happen that we promised you!
Follow our blog for all the information and find out how you can get involved.
(Thanks to thegleekyginger for all her help and offering her illustration skills)
…this is basically my life right now. You may have noticed that I’ve barely been around on tumblr lately (or maybe you haven’t—I don’t know your life), and the truth is that I really miss it. I miss you lovelies, I miss fandom, I miss writing fanfiction (don’t get me wrong, I love writing my original fic, but I miss Kurt and Blaine), but I don’t imagine that I’ll have much time to spare for the next 6 weeks.
6 weeks. Yes. That is when my manuscript is due. Anyone willing to hold me while I sob tears of joy and terror?
I’ll still have lots going on even after I hand in the manuscript, but I also imagine I’ll be able to be around more. I’m also itching to get to work on the sequel to TSOOP, but I’m forcing myself to finish the novel first.
So if you don’t hear from me for awhile, don’t fret: I am around, I will reply to your messages (eventually), and I will check in from time to time.
Merman!Kurt :) I just felt like making some photoart :)
Just a reminder to the world that there is this glorious feminist thing called the Hawkeye Initiative. Where people draw Hawkeye (and possibly other avengers) in various sexual poses that comic artists generally depict women in.
the greatest thing in the universe.